- The benefits of pumpkin seed oil
- Pumpkin seeds for men’s health
- Male Disease Recipe
- Pumpkin seeds from parasites
- Overweight Pumpkin Seeds
- Basic cooking methods
- Seed Recipes
Almost everyone knows about such a vegetable, like a pumpkin and its seeds. But, not everyone knows what useful properties they possess. Like any vegetable, pumpkin has its own species diversity:
- Dining rooms.
The latter kind is eaten by humans. This culture came to our country from America, many centuries ago. Back in the ancient world, people used not only fruit and seeds, but also flowers and leaves. But, the most attention was paid to the seeds of the fruit.
Pumpkin seeds are very useful for the human body. They consist of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, ash substances and water. In the seeds of many vitamins. Most of all contains vitamins of group B. Also there are such, as A, E, PP, potassium, calcium, folic acid, selenium.
Of the elements in them are iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese and phosphorus. Of the amino acids, 12 acids were found in the seeds, which are not possible to replace with anything, and 8 replaceable acids.
Caloric value of this product is 538 Kcal per 100 grams. They, like nuts, are very high in calories, so they can be used as a snack.
The recommended daily allowance for an adult is 100 grams.
- Applied with diseases such as prostatitis. Eliminate problems associated with the urogenital system, as well as increase potency.
- Possess a strengthening effect of the circulatory system;
- Applied with various diseases of the liver, and is also considered a prophylactic agent to prevent the appearance of cholelithiasis;
- Apply with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Apply with pancreatitis;
- They are used for constipation as a laxative, as well as for frequent swelling;
- Anti-inflammatory agent;
- Increase immunity;
- The harmful element cadmium is eliminated from the body;
- Improve hair growth;
- Apply with various diseases of the scalp;
- Wound healing agent.
Important: use pumpkin seeds for diabetes can be, but in small quantities and with caution. It is better to consult with your doctor before use.
The benefits of pumpkin seed oil
Pumpkin seed oil, produced by processing them. This product is considered natural.
Main useful properties:
- Improves the function of the liver and gallbladder;
• Has a choleretic effect;
• Very good laxative;
• Excellent anthelmintic;
• Removes heaviness in the stomach;
• Treats prostatitis;
• Use with weight reduction.
Pumpkin seeds for men’s health
What is so useful, pumpkin seeds for a male? 50% of all seeds contain omega – 3 and omega – 6. Vitamins A, E, B also have a beneficial effect. All these substances are beneficial for the male body.
Seeds contain an element such as zinc. Thanks to him, in the body there is a decrease in the level of cholesterol in the blood, improves pressure, strengthens the body as a whole.
For the whole life in the male body, the zinc content should be 7 times higher than that of the woman. Getting this mineral in the right amount, the male will not have such diseases as adenoma or prostatitis. This is especially true for men who have reached the age of 50 years. It is at this age that there is a shortage of this element, and therefore there is a risk of developing diseases.
As a preventive measure, it is recommended to consume 60 seeds a day. But the question arises: “In what form is it best to use seeds with maximum benefit?” If you want to click them as a pleasure, then in this case you can fry a little. And if you benefit from them, it is best to eat raw.
It is recommended to use the seeds together with the peel, because it contains the largest number of useful substances. And also, there is a protein that prevents various fungi from multiplying.
Male Disease Recipe
Pumpkin seeds are used by the male sex from the potency since ancient times. Let’s look at the most basic recipes today.
Recipe number 1 “Tincture”
For preparation, we take the following components:
• Pumpkin seeds – 400 grams;
• Boiled water – 1 liter;
• Natural honey – 60 grams.
Step by Step Cooking Instructions:
- Put fresh pumpkin seeds in the pan and set on low heat. Dry them for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
• Put them in a glass for a blender and grind along with the peel.
• Pour a liter of water into the pan, add the crushed seeds, close the lid and bring to a boil.
• Give the cooked broth to cool.
• Add natural honey. We are waiting for complete dissolution, stirring constantly.
• Take followed by 100 grams of broth 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals. Reception course is 90 days. After six months, if necessary, we repeat.
Recipe number 2 “Pumpkin Roasting”
The following products are necessary for cooking:
• Pumpkin seeds – 200 grams;
• Peeled walnut – 200 grams;
• Natural honey – 200 grams.
Step-by-step cooking process:
1. Peel the pumpkin seeds, and mix them with walnuts and honey.
2. Stir the resulting composition.
3. Remove to a clean jar and close the lid.
4. We consume before taking food 20 grams 3 times a day.
5. It is worth taking within 30 days.
A recipe for prostatitis.
The following products will be required for cooking:
• Pumpkin seeds – 500 grams;
• Natural honey – 200 grams.
Step by Step Cooking Instructions:
- Peel the seeds, and grind with a blender.
2. Combine them with honey, and mix. We spread the finished mixture in a clean jar, and close the lid. We are waiting until the honey hardens.
3. After forming the balls of small size, and use.
4. Use 2 balls twice a day. The course is 1 month. This composition is stored exclusively in a cold place.
Seeds can not only be beneficial, but also harmful. As such, this product has no contraindications. But, there is a certain group of people to whom they are not recommended for use:
- Suffering from gastritis and gastric ulcer;
• Caries may appear;
• High calorie product. Do not abuse people who are obese;
• In case of intestinal obstruction (strictly prohibited);
• Individual intolerance to the components.
Pumpkin seeds from parasites
Pumpkin seeds are used as anthelmintic. There is the following good and effective recipe. In its preparation, it is very simple and does not take much time, and the result is not long in coming.
The following components are required for cooking:
• Raw pumpkin seeds – 200 grams;
• Driving boiled – 400 grams.
Fill the seeds with water, and heat this broth in a water bath for 2 hours. Cool and filter. Then we apply 1 glass 30 minutes before the start of the meal.
In order to get rid of Giardia use the following composition:
- Pumpkin seeds – 1.5 cups;
• Natural honey – 50 grams;
• Boiled water – 50 grams.
We grind the seeds and pour them into a dry, clean jar, add honey and water. Stir. Give brew for half an hour. We take on an empty stomach 1 time per day.
Before you start taking the composition of Giardia, you need to do an enema or drink a laxative.
Overweight Pumpkin Seeds
Despite the fact that this product is very high in calories it is used in diets. What role and how they help get rid of excess weight?
Due to its high density, this product is considered heavy, therefore, the process of its digestion will be long. Suitable for ordinary simple snacks, after which for a long time I do not feel like eating. This means that eating food will be much less, and you will not receive calories as such.
Due to the fact that the seeds are rich in fiber, there is an improvement in the work of the gastrointestinal tract, and this is another important factor in reducing excess weight.
Pumpkin seeds do not allow sugar to rise in blood, thus there is no desire to eat various sweets. Fibers that do not dissolve help clean the intestines.
It can be concluded: pumpkin seeds are a natural fat burner. Calories are burned with an increase in natural metabolism. In addition, the composition of the seeds in large quantities includes protein, which retains muscle mass, and with weight loss it is not unimportant. Eat sunflower seeds with a diet is recommended not more than 1 tablespoon per day, while you can not drink them with water.
Basic cooking methods
There are three main ways to cook the seeds – frying in a pan, in the oven and in the microwave. Let us examine a more detailed instruction on each of the methods.
Method number 1 – frying in a pan:
• Place a clean, dry frying pan on the stove, pour a small amount of seed onto it. Fry for 3 minutes on high heat.
• Then reduce the heat to medium and stir constantly.
• Check readiness: the seeds themselves must be golden in color, and make a crackling sound.
• Turn off the stove, and pour the ready-made seeds on a dry towel.
Important: it is recommended to soak the seed before frying for a while in water, and only then start frying. In this case, they will be better cleaned. Using this trick, you must completely dry them, otherwise they will not be tasty.
Method number 2 – Microwave frying:
• Wash fresh seeds in cold water. Put them on a towel and leave them to dry for 2 days. Do not forget to turn them from time to time.
• We lay out on a flat plate.
• On the electronic panel of the microwave, we build the strongest power, set the dish and turn it on for 60 seconds.
• Get out of the stove, stir.
• Repeat this action 3 times. Moreover, the shell should be slightly brownish in color.
• After we put it back in the stove for another half a minute. During this time, the seed should produce a click. So they are fully prepared.
• We clear from a shell and we use.
Method number 3 – frying in the oven
• We wash the seeds and let them dry.
• Heat the oven to a temperature of 190 degrees.
• Put dried seeds on a clean, dry baking tray, and put them in the oven.
• Stir every 5 minutes.
• Once the shell has a slightly tanned look, turn off the oven and pull it out.
Important: To properly clean the seed, it is taken by the thick edge. Using scissors, cut off the side of the skin, turn it down and squeeze out the core. The better the seeds are dried, the easier they are to clean.
To prepare the dish you will need the following products:
• Fresh tomatoes – 1 piece;
• Fresh cucumbers – 1 piece;
• Bulgarian pepper – 1 piece;
• Mozzarella cheese – 50 grams;
• Sunflower seeds – 20 grams;
• Salad leaves – 1 bunch;
• Pumpkin seeds (peeled) – 20 grams;
• Red onion – 20 grams;
• Balsamic vinegar – 20 grams;
• Olive oil – 60 grams;
• Cooking salt – to taste:
• Natural honey – to taste.
Step by Step Cooking Instructions:
Lettuce leaves tear hands and lay out in a deep salad bowl. We produce sliced cucumber and tomato slices, pepper and onion – straws. Cut the cheese into small cubes.
Now we do the dressing, mix oil, vinegar, honey in a separate container. Stir and taste. If required, add a little salt.
In the semi-prepared salad, add two types of seeds and pour dressing. Stir.
Salad is ready to eat.
Salad “Vitamin with pumpkin seeds”
The following ingredients are required for cooking:
• Spinach – 50 grams;
• Fresh parsley – a small bunch;
• Fresh carrots – 60 grams;
• Pumpkin seeds – 2, 5 tablespoons;
• Garlic clove;
• Sunflower oil – 2 tablespoons;
• Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon;
• Rosemary, thyme – to taste (desire).
How to make a salad:
1. Finely chop the spinach and parsley, add to the mixing bowl.
2. Carrots peeled, washed. Grate on a medium size grater (you can use a grater for making Korean carrot).
3. We clean the seeds from white skin.
4. All the components are mixed together.
5. We proceed to the preparation of refueling. Pour the oil into a separate container, add chopped garlic, lemon juice, spices. Stir.
6. Refill the finished dressing salad. Stir.
That’s all salad ready to eat. Enjoy your meal.
Pumpkin seeds are a remedy that people use for diseases associated with the urogenital system, used in the breeding of various parasites, to strengthen the body as a whole. Recipes that are based on pumpkin seeds are very easy and accessible to everyone. Using this tool, you can restore male power and gain health for many years.